Motorvation 2009

Mat

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

Goran, Deonie was saying you might need a lift next week as you have no license?

If so, let me know :)

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d

Thanks for dinner last night guys.

Those that couldn't make it we just picked a date for a sausage sizzle and worked out what we need to get. Ii'll send out an email later with all the bits.

D

• Donating Members

OK All

I spoke to Steph @ the Plex again today and they still dont have the forms ready to go however the "while your waiting bloke" tells me that they do now have a definate date........... 17 & 18 January 2009. SO WRITE IT DOWN AND BLOCK IT OUT IN THE DIARY.

It sound like the paper work will be sent while I'm OS so you have basically 3 weeks to

1/ Do a write up, whats been done & whats realistically in the pipeline and expected to be finished by MV and beyond.

2/ Wash her and make her pretty and get her posing (TIP FROM Motoerplex - the pic could be the difference between in & out. So do it in the sun not shade - if anybody is in trouble with this and doesnt have a decent camera Mat & I both have good ones with tripods so let us know. You at least need total car, engine bay and interior.

3/ Send me the above in an email. Deonie's email link

Once I get the entry forms I'll work out what else is needed and contact everyone.

If you haven't already emailed to let me know your interested in our Fordxr6trubo.com group entry its not too late,

Deonie

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

D, have you received entry forms yet?

They are out now which means those of you who want to enter will need to find roughly $150 for entry (with camping pass!) or a CC number (they will just take it out when they process it later in year).

You guys will also need your mod sheet (D will edit them and do them all the same font etc) and pictures.

Feebs and Kieran, I'm going to get pics of mine at AHG if you guys are keen on Sunday!

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 10d

hey I wont do mine at AHG cos im not gonna do it with my rims on, gotta find a nice sunny day to whack em on and take some photo's though, grrr to this rain haha. Mod list, hmm about that lol, I dont really have much at the moment but got a long list of stuff to get, do I just say "Mods to come"??

• Donating Members

Mat

haven't got the paperwork yet, so I called yesterday and should be in Mondays mail - too bad cause I'm leaving in the morning. But they did let me know that...... before 30 Sept is $80 + $35 for camping. before 30 November $130.

As all entries need to be submitted together we WILL be taking ours down in AUGUST!!!!! so should the weather gods be kind and let the sun come out please get your snaps and email them to me.

Also get me your mods list and any work that is planned. I'll print them all off in the same font and the pics all the same size so that we look like we know what we are doing..

Then a final meet to get the entry signed and we will be good.

cee yas

Deonie