Bang For Your Buck Upgrades... N/A

NVT

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 16d

hahahaha,

Thanks Keaton,

I wasn't angry - I was just interested! It's hard to tell tone over the internet... There will be no beatings here hahahaha.

That seems almost too good to be true. Unless I'm misunderstanding exactly what gets done, or they charge $1K+ for labour! Does anyone do that in WA?

Cheers,

Dan

Edited by NVT

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 15y 7m 24d

Wouldn't know man; A mate had something similar done in his VS and now it chirps between gears lol.

And no, I wasn't implying that you were being angry or anything, I just had the whole inferiority complex happening and wasn't too sure if what I was saying was what you meant. :stupid:

Edited by keaton185

• Member For: 17y 8d

My tuner offers the same upgrade, but it's not a "auto strengthen" upgrade, it just firms the shifts up more then you can through the edit. It's apparently good for saving the auto, as one of the things that blows them is the flaring you get between gears, so the firmer the shifts are the less wear it puts on the clutch packs.

Firming the shifts up this way is not the "proper" way to do it either, as all you're doing is modifying a valve. Hopefully a trans expert can jump in and tell the proper way a full 2k auto strengthen firms up the shifts :blink:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Member For: 14y 11m 23d

does any one know a good exhaust shop located east coast of brisbane I am looking to get a full 2 1/2 inch system for my fg xr6 and am just after some suggestions

thanks guys