The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 4d

So one of my mates has challenged to me to eat 5 180g packets of smiths crinkle cut chips in 30mins. If I can knock this off $50 my way.

Doable?

depends, if there is no specified flavour and/or you are not limited to one flavour id say its definitely doable.

if they all have to be original or one other flavour then you would need to look at the beverage clause in section 4.5

again, if there are no beverage volume limits or beverage type restrictions then more than likely doable.

also check the fine print on throwing up, if you vomit before the completion of chip consumption is it an automatic disqualification?

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m

There is a vomit clause just like the 50 nugget challenge last time.

No drinking until all food is consumed too!

I'm thinking of going all original at least that way I cut out MSG which would just make them saltier.

I had to drop into MSY to buy a data cable for my hdd. Those who said soup nazi were pretty much spot on. They can get stuffed. Glad I didn't buy my gear off them!

Edited by _Velocity_

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y

So one of my mates has challenged to me to eat 5 180g packets of smiths crinkle cut chips in 30mins. If I can knock this off $50 my way.

Doable?

Not doable without beverages, unless you half fill your guts with water before hand and chew heaps. Even then it's risky 50