The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 21d

Yes I think if I had of pissed as well the total loss would have been much greater.. Unfortunately I pissed before coming to work and I haven't had a coffee yet..

On another note my office is full of smoke.. I'm wondering whether I should go have a look for a fire..

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 21d
Wouldn't it be easier just to sh!t on the scales?

Probably but that would also involve cleaning the scales..

Morning Angel.. Of course there were some freaks in surfers.. It's school holidays.. All the NSW people travel north in School holidays..

:stirthepot:

• Like 1

• Not pregnant
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 14d

Morning all!!

There's a car on my way to work that's been parked on a nature strip, for sale, for a few months.

Anyway about a week ago I noticed that someone had stolen its wheels, and left it up on blocks.

Then two days ago, someone had pushed it off the blocks, so it's now sitting on rotors.

This morning I notice that the cops have come and defected it.

Pretty sure no one is going to drive it in the state it's in anyway lol.

• Like 1

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4m 11d

+1 for freaks. No locals go near Surfers. We're too busy having knife fights with our neighbours or trying to protect our borders from kiwis. Seriously though, don't move to SEQ unless you're wanting to retire. Zero work for tradies - the building industry is farked. Marine industry killed off a few years ago with GFC so only leaves hospitality = chit pay. So, Holiday only people but don't be surprised when the attendant at Movie world gives you attitude or you get chit service at a cafe'. The place is farked.

Edited by Bomber

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4m 11d

^^^ Don't think the building industry is much better SIP. The amount of factories for lease on the goldie is insane. Small business folding everywhere.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 13d

The mrs folks bought a place on the river last year. Was up there for new years and a bloke tried to break into their joint, woke up one morning to find sand tracks going to each door out the back.

Talking to the neighbours a couple of days later, one local who never locks his doors heard the bloke in his house so he called the cops and as the guy ran out the front door he ran into the cops standing there.

• Like 1