The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 22d

*beep* yeah, long weekend.

28hrs work makes it a bloody long weekend. Thee 500 tonne baby is moving and purring like a kitten, lost 6hrs today because some peanut left out a 50 cent part, could have cost many many millions but hopefully all good meow.

sussed out the nek big job today, fook me, if anything goes titsup on that job I will change name and leave country.

go juice worn off, scotch and reebs kicked in, nigh nigh peeps

• Like 1

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 22d

lol wtf job do u do shp. sounds big. and lotsa money. lottttsa money :o

I just turn spanners and measure stuff mate, lots and lots of measure stuff, then someone else measures, then someone else measures. If we all don't get the same thing then it's repeat step 1. Doing a couple jobs on a big mine now, I think the bearings we are fitting this job are aboot half a million.

Dunno how much the bearings are worth for the next job yet but I know if there is any fkukk ups then it's 10 months til the next two come out of the factory. Trying not to stress thinking about 300days of this mine with no man cage to send the apes unnaground and everyone having to get ferried down in troopies. Would cost more zeros then I'd see if I worked the next 500 years. Massive massive insurance on that one.