The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 7m 18d

Yeah man, at least it isn't a sprain lol.

In other news I ordered some parts for the daily territory. Front and rear diff bushes, front and rear sway bar bushes, front sway bar links, front left and right window regulators. Should keep me busy when it all arrives later in the week.

• Like 1

• Member For: 5y 9m 12d

@Puffwagon im testing my stock boost solenoid, its still plugged in to car and ignition was on but car not running, iv applied 5-10 psi air into the hose ports and air goes straight thru one port and out the other. Its not making a clicking sound either. Theres what looks to be a 3rd port on it with a black cap thing on it, what is that? Is it the vent? Am I testing it right, should I hear a click?

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

It is supposed to be open like that until you put your foot into it and then it asks it to be closed. The 3rd port with the black cap is a vent. You wont hear it make any noise until it is asked to do something and that wont happen until you're driving.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Now that I think about it, it might close with the key on and engine off. You'll need to go 100% on the throttle and off again to see if it activates. I'm not 100% sure if this will work but easy enough to try. If it's asking for it to be closed then you'll hear it click. If it's asking for less than 100% duty (it probably isn't) then you'll hear it buzz. To test the solenoid in isolation you put 12V to it and it'll close.