The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 8m 18d

Yay Wednesday :yay:

Lad had a birthday and wanted a Nintendo switch. I suggested we get a PS5 as a family thing instead. Nope, he wanted a switch so that's what arrived in the post today instead of a PS5 <_<

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 6m 8d

haha Switch can be used for family gaming :P break out the mario kart and go nuts :P

morning all, happy Wednesday 🦡

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 6m 19d

Man mario cart with the family is hella fun!!!!!! Such an entertaining arcade-type game to play!

Went to view a house yesterday, one of them "all offers presented" BS (how can they be allowed to put it on the market like this, its total bullshat!), of course was out of our budget but how were we to know, we had to go there to find out the asking price. In any case, it didn't feel homie even it was in our budget. On to the next!

One of the streets before you turn on to the street with the house has those stupid black plastic speed hump things - they were bulging in the centre too. Caught my vband clamp of the zorst and now its hanging on for dear life. $50 later got a new one in the mail. This is probably what gave me bad vibes for the house 🤣🤣🤣

Will take the car into the local exhaust shop some time to see if they can add another hanger, it sags so much in the centre, really crap!