The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 5d

ok, so I just got back from a drive to freo with the missus. went and had a drink with a couple of mates and a scary thing happend...

had one pint (before anyone jumps on me) decided not to stay longer and hit the road. leaving the cappucino strip, almost at the train station intersection and there's an obviously intoxicated young guy standing in the middle of the road (not crossing the road, but ust standing there), roughly 100 metres away.

so, I slow down from maybe 30km/h to barely crawling and he doesn't budge, he stands there facing the car and throws his hands up in a 'I dare you' kind of stance.

I honk the horn to get him to move and he (know maybe ten metres from the car) starts to walk towards the car, still with his hands in the air but now yelling something, couldnt make out what coz windows were up.

I go to get out of the car to tell him to f*ck off, but the ever-protective gf points to his mates on the other side of the road cheering him on (phew) and says just wait for him to leave.

I'm understandably over it now, and honk again and signal as best as I can 'f*ck off you stupid c*nt' through the front window, and he comes right up to the car. he starts to walk around the passenger side yelling at us and my gf starts to freak out. he bangs on the window, there's no cars in front so I floor it to get out of there. I hear a bang and two thumps from the rear. the bang was him getting hit by the left rear view mirror, which is now pushed in to the like locked in position. the first thump was him hitting the rear door, and the second thump was his foot (or something, who knows) getting run over by the rear wheel.

when I took off I looked in the rear view mirror, and he was sitting on the road.

I was sufficed to say a little shaken by the event, coz I thought I seriously hurt him, but was I in the wrong by driving off? I'm really really f*cking annoyed that I'm even thinking like that, coz he was a bloody knob for doing it in the first place. I hope he's not seriously hurt, but maybe he needs to be to get it through his thick skull. it may have been a fun thought before he did it, but seriously, hes was maybe 70kg and the T's are the best part of two tonnes right?

dumb, just plain dumb. I was gonna rant on at the dickhead, but whatever. I'm comfortable enough now thinking about it that he got what he deserved.

*end rant*

hey Dan where you been???? ther was 10 full bottles sitting on the wall... 10 full bottles sitting on the wall.... Ozzie drank one and now the nine full bottles sitting on the wall.....

been in freo mate ^^^, little creatures loft. great pub. shame about the dickheads on the way out though

how you doin!! and why only one bottle down mate???

I'm still deciding wether to have another few beers now or go to bed.

convince me if you wish!

• BACK SLOWER THEN EVER!
  • Member For: 17y 3m 21d

there are 3 full bottles sitting in the fridge, 3 ful bottle sitting in the fridge, Ozzie drank 1 and there was 2 full bottles sitting in the fridge...

Mate If you have no work tomorrow drink up else... crash and save you energy for tomorrow night..

I think its time I grab another one and look up so Mama jokes...

mate I've bloody had it with f*cking pedestrians. cocky mother f*ckers that think they're unbreakable.

next time... will I brake? up to you walkers to find out

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 11m 11d

Shoulda backed over the Turkey Dan give him something else to think about....

Just searching for an attachment for a user thought I'd pass this on

Attachments: Overview

Number of Attachments 26656 Attachments Disk Usage 7296.06mb

Attachments: Largest 5 Topic Attachments

Attachment Size Author Topic Posted

storm01.bmp 2mb Turbofalke Thunderstorm 29th November 2005 - 01:46 PM

Screen_Fit.pdf 2mb turbocorty Cool Roof Monitor Option 24th June 2005 - 06:33 PM

XR6T_vs_Monaro_1.bmp 2mb Xr6t 6sp Vs Monaro 13th February 2005 - 10:25 AM

XR6T_vs_Monaro_1.bmp 2mb Xr6t 6sp Vs Monaro 13th February 2005 - 10:25 AM

DSC02276.JPG 2mb SAMSXR6T Random Picture Post Thread. 1st February 2007 - 10:41 AM

Attachments: Top 5 Most Viewed

Attachment Viewed Author Topic Posted

Turbo_Troubles.jpg 3554 Honest Gaza Wheres The Power Gone; Hits Th... 25th April 2005 - 07:28 PM

ZERO_100.wmv 3086 turbocorty Typhoon 0 - 100kklm/h 17th June 2005 - 06:07 PM

dig_tv_abc.JPG 2144 cutsnake Digital TV for Ford ICC 21st April 2004 - 09:59 PM

dbossbcl.WMV 2127 saleen Review : Victorias Big Weekend 2nd October 2005 - 08:34 PM

bcldyno.WMV 2103 saleen Review : Victorias Big Weekend 2nd October 2005 - 08:28 PM

No surprises on the last 2....

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 13d
but was I in the wrong by driving off? ................................. I hope he's not seriously hurt,

dumb, just plain dumb. I was gonna rant on at the dickhead, but whatever. I'm comfortable enough now thinking about it that he got what he deserved.

*end rant*

:hohum:

of course if there any repercussions no one will know it was you :spoton:

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 17d

you shoulda done a BIG BURNOUT superdan!

then he would've let you pass, I can't beleive you, of all people, don't know about the drunken gate-keeper!

MAN!

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 29d

Anyone know a what looked to be boosted Green Vr with 19inch Volts, the tool tried to light it up in the wet and lost it in the middle of the intersection, I just laughed.

Edited by XRTPSI