The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Member For: 5y 9m 4d

Depends what youre after, I have a 54inch hustler flip up zero turn ride on with the twin blades on the end of each of the 3 flales ans its pretty unstoppable. Youve gotta get the twin blades otherwise cut anything damp and it will block the deck and stall the blades out and blow clutches if you push it hard like me.

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 13d
16 hours ago, Slowxr6t said:

Depends what youre after, I have a 54inch hustler flip up zero turn ride on with the twin blades on the end of each of the 3 flales ans its pretty unstoppable. Youve gotta get the twin blades otherwise cut anything damp and it will block the deck and stall the blades out and blow clutches if you push it hard like me.

16 hours ago, hjtrbo said:

Love a good piece of lawn.

What's your budget? 

This ones right in the middle of an Aussie summer. Love a bit of the budgo Kikuyu.

wPmL9P7.jpeg

well I use a ryobi 18v thing atm I bought a bigger battery thinking it would help with more power but ive got my grass so much thicker and healthier now since we bought the house that the mower struggles and constantly turns off. 

I got it for it being light and easy on my crook back, but now might have to get a petrol to cut my grass. its only a couch type.