The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 20d

Have you ever set foot in to the Southbank Tafe pastry/bakery kitchens here in Brisbane? Farkin awesome setup.

That's where I did baking and pastry cooking!

Bloody oath.. They've got some brilliant gear.. I heard on the grapevine it might be getting shut down though..

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m 26d

Problem is, most of the dense areas that are in the Victorian Alpine Park are almost impossible to access. Anything northeast of Licola or Dargo is dense scrub and once you get off the bitumen, except for logging routes, the bush tracks are barely maintained.

It's deer country where if you get lost there is a good chance you could be eaten by wild dogs.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 26d

The greens just have nothing bullsh*t policies, that in isolation don't seem to bad but if you put them all together it's quite scary. I certainly hope they don't get any more power than they have already or it will really fck things up. Great to have their opposition and often a sound voice to add to debate, but as a whole they scare the living daylights out of me.

But yeah like cabbie I was referring to the long haired unwashed freaks that contribute nothing to society yet expect everything to be handed to them on a platter.

That's where I did baking and pastry cooking!

Bloody oath.. They've got some brilliant gear.. I heard on the grapevine it might be getting shut down though..

I think they shut down the shopfronts a while back but pretty sure the kitchens are all there - just used for training only and not to produce for sale. We've got an apprentice on block release at the moment so will try and find out.

But yeah. Give a jellyfish a hardon. :blush:

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 1d

Tallon bridge, Bundy.

F1899BC4-EEF8-4CE5-9DFD-3C1E3914E56B-372

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 20d

Take a bit of rock to fill that up..

And it's a pity they closed those shop fronts tab.. You used to be able to pick up a decent cake for a good price..

Best thing when we were at Tafe was to go to the restaurant and make all the apprentice chefs cook you lunch..

• Like 1