The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 10d

Just take your clothes off and do it well and make a bomb.... just ask the call girls who are making $1,000 a night.

Mind you I aint paying their prices, it's cheaper to buy a girl a drink at a bar and take her home.

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 20d

Hahahaha nah that's not my style, good beer or scotch and good conversation knocks them dead :)

Tried that once.. Knocked her up.. Not dead..

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 26d

He goes... I know we are living in a very liberal society , and we find ourselves seeking the limit in almost every we do.. But has anyone caught the show "Ladyboys" @ ABC 2 ??? . Is it possible in this era , that a reported self confessed heterosexual male , dates what he reports to be a female , then once back at the ranch , finds that his girl is in fact a male , boobies and pen_s , and still then decides to do the business !!! What is that??? Is the male is fact a homosexual or swings both ways , or is it in fact possible that a heterosexual male in the heat of passion can over come all obstacles , just so as he can dip his d_ _ k into something... ??

I for one , can't believe it could be possible ... Sure I may have be tricked by their beauty , got all worked up, but I soon as I saw the d_ _ k I would be out of there !!!