Clarke And Bingle

RegSpec

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 8m 24d

Heard a rumour she ran outta petrol in her TT the other day, big Clarkie had to come down and push the TT to the local BP....... she is blonde after all.

• Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 20d

There are plenty in the lime-light that are much better chop than her, but she's definitely a decent sort. Regardless, when they settle down and get through their honeymoon stage, she'll turn into "the mrs" and give him grief like all (most) wives around the world. Tis the circle of life and a game most of us play at some stage.

On a positive note Clarkie is soon to be copping the "I'm too tired" from a hottie. SUFFER CLARKIE!

:spoton:

• Sexy Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 10m 15d

His ex fiancee Kym Johnson (the tall hot blonde off dancing with the stars) is way better than Lara bringle, but Lara is pretty hot I must admit. Who would complain really? :shocked:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 18y 11m 24d
I read in the paper that Michael Clarke spent something like $200,000 bucks hiring Luna Park and inviting just about everyone he knows to the engagement party...

Geeesus....how much partying can you do.... :spoton:

Then again...think of it this way.....your gonna marry Lara Bingle......and have to take her to bed every night for the rest of your life..... :oohwoah:

I think Id be celebrating big time as well, wouldnt you :w00t2:

Lara Bingle is the last woman a sane man would marry, she will partty with him and his cash for a wee bit, then take "half" and split.

_TsMmujbvlU