Fuel Consumption (merged topic)

Djelibeybi

• Member For: 21y 1m 29d

I think you'll be struggling to find anyone that's been watching their fuel consumption much just yet. Everyone will be too busy putting the foot into it, haha.

• Like 3

• Member For: 21y 11m 8d

Well I do a mix of both Highway & city and I did do a fuel test. I got 484km to the tank. Trip computer said 20km to empty...I don't really like letting it get down that low. I returned figures of 12.4lt per 100km. It wasn't babied either. So far this tank it's looking even better. When these things are run in I reckon I will be getting mid to high 10's. Absolutely fantastic for such a fast car.

Greg

• Member For: 16y 3m 15d

I have done 558 klms in a week in my fg xr6 turbo. Taken it to work twice into ipswich and down the coast. I have gave it a few good kicks and the first tank full the computer said it averaged 9.4 ltr/100 klms. The range function says that I still have another 125 klms left. On another note I have a ba none turbo ute for work. I average 8.4l/100klms

• Like 1

• Member For: 16y 4m 22d

I have had mine for 8 days and have done 1900KMs, im running at 12.7l/100kms. I have manual and have done a mixture of driving down the gold coast from brisbane and also too toowoomba a couple of times the rest has been around the city. I drove it pretty hard for the first 1000km but have been taking it a bit easier lately.

• Like 1

• Member For: 16y 6m 2d

hey guys, first tank I averages 12.3l per 100km. 2nd tank 13.2l per 100km. first tank was 50% highway, 50% stop start. This 2nd tank is more stop start... Mine is a manual with 750k's on clock

• Member For: 16y 3m 12d

Thanks guys.. fairly similar to mine.. I drove up from Brissy to the Eumundi markets today and managed to drop mine down to 14.2L/100kms from my 18.4L/100km... I made sure I reset my fuel used counter and only did 24L for the 200k return trip.. which is quite good. I think it'll probably settle around the 14-16L mark within the city with stop / starts.

Edited by Kojihama

• Member For: 16y 4m 10d

Now your scarring me!

Come on, someone must have done some freeway work by now? I was hoping they'd return ~10 on the freeway at 110km?

I understand the higher figures due to 'running in' period :spoton:

• Like 1