Fuel Consumption (merged topic)

Djelibeybi

• Member For: 15y 5m 7d

Mine is late 08' build, bought it as a demo still stock and makes 262rwkw. Was using 13.5/14L per 100km before I got JMS power max and ignition booster (its turned to 25% had it turned to 70% as 100% is for v8's but had to turn it down it wasnt liking stock engine :P) since than Im down to 12.2L and less. Mind you 80% of my driving is foot to the floor. Anyone else uses JMS? Here is my excel sheet as I manage it manually, I use fuel used and kms traveled which I reset once I hit 68L.

fuelaverage_zps3ea38f74.jpg

• Like 1

• Member For: 9y 8m 16d

I'm always sitting between 9.5 and 10 L/100km, Mixed highway and town driving. Average speed is 70km/h, so probably a more highway than town. A trip up the highway and a reset trip computer will easily get 7.5 to 8 L/100km on pure highway driving with cruise set on 115km/h.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 24d

Got the F6X down to 14.2lt with limited highway. Prob going back up to 14.7lt again with 5-10min trips everywhere when I do take it out!

I bought it from Mackay and it had 12.2lt at the time and can never get that again... Haha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 6d

Mine is late 08' build, bought it as a demo still stock and makes 262rwkw. Was using 13.5/14L per 100km before I got JMS power max and ignition booster (its turned to 25% had it turned to 70% as 100% is for v8's but had to turn it down it wasnt liking stock engine :P) since than Im down to 12.2L and less. Mind you 80% of my driving is foot to the floor. Anyone else uses JMS? Here is my excel sheet as I manage it manually, I use fuel used and kms traveled which I reset once I hit 68L.

You must have a tennis ball under your throttle, if you can get 12L per 100km flogging it 80% of the time

I reckon I could drink 65 litres in under 200ks if I flogged it

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 9y 8m 14d

11.7 with a 42km round trip to work and home 7days a week. Mostly 88km/h on cruise control. 3 minute run on the freeway at 115km/h. I'm not easy on the throttle too, always have to be first in the que!! So I'm happy with that. Just ticked over the 50k too

• Member For: 9y 8m 14d

Well I only run Shell 98 and no e85 near me, not that I'd run it anyway. Done CAI already and only want to hit the 310-320ish mark anyway. Fuel numbers have never really worried me anyway its the journey not the $$ I worry about ;)

• Like 1