Fuel Consumption (merged topic)

Djelibeybi

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 15d
Im getting out of my ba xr6t 'manual' 24L/100, lowest every was 21.7. the car is standard no engine mods only K & N panel filter

You got some issues there. I dont even come close to that on the track!

• Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 24d

I"m getting 16 ltr per 100 at the moment, short 10 minute trips to work and back and not exactly driving for economy. On the highway I average about 10.5 lph, cruising with the odd squirt here and there.

• Member For: 21y 5m 15d

I average 14.2-14.4lt/100km around town and 10.5 on the open road. The most I've ever used was 16.9 at the FPV drive day giving it a hiding all day long. My car is stock except for a K&N filter and I run it on 98 octane with 10% ethanol.

Average tank gets between 400-450km with about a quarter of a tank to go. On a trip, taking it easy I have recorded over 600km from one tank (with 17km left according to the DTE).

I am a bit anal and check the fuel used on each tankfull with a fuel use slide rule. The trip computer is usualy within a fe points of being accurate.

Big AL

• Member For: 17y 7m 24d
yeah, but I got a wog-edit ;) who knows what crazy stuff he's done... goes hard though

You guys and girls should try resetting your L/100 value every now and then. I find its more accurate that way. I'm currently getting from my BA XR6T Manual 11.8 L/100. I just cruise most of the time. Easy see 500km from a tank.

• Formerly XR6NA
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
15.5 for me. Used to be 15.9, few highway trips has got that down for me.

Mine went down to 15.4 today and I've been giving it a pretty hard time over the last couple of days. Weird

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 20d

Before the tune I got 125-135Kms for the first 1/4 tank, baby driving city & highway combo

Just today on a highway cruise did a astonashing 198km for the first 1/4 tank

but normally now 140 + for the first 1/4.

As I have just filled up I take it easy and tell myself I will not give it a boot full as it just cost $60 bucks to fill. But after 1/2 tank I think what the hell and the 2ed half does not seem to last as long. :)

have got 600Kms to a tank before