Fuel Consumption (merged topic)

Djelibeybi

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 7d

found this in a fg xr6t vs Bogan special test,

Fuel Usage

On my T, in normal city driving, I initially got 24.5L/100km of 98 octane premium unleaded, dropping to 20L/100km once the car had 25,000km on it. My T had outstanding fuel usage on freeways: even not driving that economically I used to get 7-7.5L/100km when travelling 100-120km/h. Just amazing.

Fuel usage using standard unleaded 91 octane for the SS-V is around 24-25L/100km in city driving. I have not done much freeway driving so can not draw conclusions. It is not expected to be anywhere near as economical as my T was at freeway speeds.

For those worried about the above consumption figures, don’t be. The standard for T’s in the real world across many drivers (across all driving conditions) is 14L/100km. I drive a little harder than normal and with a lot of stopping and starting. As a result my city T and SS usage is higher than normal. Don’t expect yours to be the same. (Be proud if it is!)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y

I found my actual was very different to what the trip computer read but I took the battery out and reset the computer and now it seems to read pretty spot on.

Driving around town with a bit of highway I average about 14L/100, and that's with the odd bit of boosting around. Can't complain when its better than my BA NA was lol, and I have a whole lot more fun in it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 12y 3m 26d

Here ate some figures from my 2012 turbo Ute. Around town, 15.5 average.

Highway at 115kph, 10.8 average. That's 700km to a tank, amazing after getting 450km around town.

Just incase you were wondering, instant economy at 200kph is 38.8

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1