Fuel Consumption (merged topic)

Djelibeybi

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 19d

350-400km per tank? Far out guys you do have a lead foot. I am getting between 500-600km a tank. Average fuel consumption is 12.6l/100km for city driving for me. Every so often I do give her a boot full to enjoy the drive home... :) keep in mind no freeway driving recently.

Edited by masda74

• Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m 26d

Even though I drive a BA I thought I'd just throw my figures up cos they don't seem right.

Around town I get 12-13L with an average speed of 50km/h but only get 350km if I'm lucky.

Freeway full tank with no stops I can get as low as 7L with an average speed of 100-110 and I'll usually get 500-550km.

Pretty average consumption if you ask me. I put it down to the old 4spd.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 28d

Even though I drive a BA I thought I'd just throw my figures up cos they don't seem right.

Around town I get 12-13L with an average speed of 50km/h but only get 350km if I'm lucky.

Freeway full tank with no stops I can get as low as 7L with an average speed of 100-110 and I'll usually get 500-550km.

Pretty average consumption if you ask me. I put it down to the old 4spd.

With 7L/100 and a 60L fuel tank you should see 860Kms

Are you sure you are looking at av fuel no instant fuel dip into 7s on a slight downhill straight?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 2d

Yea some of these figures are pretty bad, I get 650-750km per tank towing my jetski on the open road. Is a 75litre tank being a ute of course.

• Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m 26d

100% looking at the average. It's mainly after I got my tune that the figures dropped. I'm pretty sure my fuel gauge works fine so the only thing I can think of is the ecu doesn't calculate it correctly somewhere along the line.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 28d

Yea some of these figures are pretty bad, I get 650-750km per tank towing my jetski on the open road. Is a 75litre tank being a ute of course.

LOL all these guestimations.. what a load of crap. If you guys want to start throwing figures around why don't you back them up with some factual numbers.

• Member For: 13y 4m 17d

Are ECU averages and other data based on the flow of the factory injectors if so does having bigger injectors fitted cause data to be incorrect?. Mine is out considerable since I had the tune with 60lb injectors. Trip computer average fuel consistantly 2-3 L/100km lower than actual usage calculated from fill up litres to km travelled

Anyone know if there is a way to correct this?