BLUUOA

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 13d

Well done. The MPH is strong too.

As David said, the 10 sec pass is just a matter of getting that launch and 1/2 track run sorted. My 10.8 sec pass was achieved with a 1.53 60 footer & 6.94 half track time!! I wish I had your 128 MPH.

Good fresh rubber and a well prepped track will make a big difference.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 19d

I'm using the handbrake as well as foot hard on the brake but it's still managing to creep forward not in the sense of the brakes not holding but the actual front runners sliding.

Any advice on what could be done with these standard 6 SPEED AUTO'S in leaving the line on at least a couple of pounds of boost

• Member For: 20y 4m
I'm using the handbrake as well as foot hard on the brake but it's still managing to creep forward not in the sense of the brakes not holding but the actual front runners sliding.

Any advice on what could be done with these standard 6 SPEED AUTO'S in leaving the line on at least a couple of pounds of boost

I would adjust your hand brake a bit more, I think the t04z must be taking a bit more to build boost,

but you must have some boost to run a 1.71 60ft.

with your brakes on hard, and your handbrake on, your back brakes should be locked, it should not need to use your fronts to hold it.

David

• Donating Members

For some strange reason the front wheels are sliding I was told cause of the front runners and being a thread based tyre they tend to slide .

I've corrected that problem by getting wider front runners and adjusted the handbrake heaps more.

XT Brakes are shocking might go back to brembo brakes with street slicks again with that new suspension setup

For some strange reason the front wheels are sliding I was told cause of the front runners and being a thread based tyre they tend to slide .

I've corrected that problem by getting wider front runners and adjusted the handbrake heaps more.

XT Brakes are shocking might go back to brembo brakes with street slicks again with that new suspension setup

its up to you, but if you are sliding the frontrunners, the front brakes are holding,(you have to push real hard to get the back brakes to hold, as well as the hand brake) the set up you have with the slicks, are what will work the best, I think if you get a clean 1st to second change you should have a good shot at a ten, you need to shift at about 4000 rpm in first to catch second before the limiter, also with slicks you can be more agressive down low in the rpm with boost, you should have 21psi at 4000, you will not see this boost in first at the drags, but it will ramp up a lot faster,and that will help the second half of your 60ft.

Hope it helps

David

Edited by blueboost

• Donating Members

Thanks mate

Well I've got all night to try new things might take your advice this Wednesday

if I don't break the 10's

I'm still impressed with my results and proud of my car

from a 12.7 118MPH to 11.2 128MPH

Finally got my plates that have been with me for almost 10 years but sold them with a car I previously owned so it would be nice to crack a 10 with BLUUOA (Blew You Away)

Edited by BLUUOA

Thanks mate

Well I've got all night to try new things might take your advice this Wednesday

if I don't break the 10's

I'm still impressed with my results and proud of my car

from a 12.7 118MPH to 11.2 128MPH

Finally got my plates that have been with me for almost 10 years but sold them with a car I previously owned so it would be nice to crack a 10 with BLUUOA (Blew You Away)

goodluck with it, and you have done well.

David