Lowering Blocks For A Ba Ute

nimsie

• Member For: 18y 1m 19d

Can any help on were to get loweering blocks for a BA ute, and what sizes you can get then in.

I've fitted 20's and now the rear sits a little to high. I don't want to reset the springs either

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 17y 2m 19d
Can any help on were to get loweering blocks for a BA ute, and what sizes you can get then in.

I've fitted 20's and now the rear sits a little to high. I don't want to reset the springs either

nolathane make a lowering kit for the BA utes, part #47952 that kit will only lower it by an inch but that's about all you will get with stock 17's. You say you have 20's? then you can use Nolathane #47950 that will get you down about 1.5" and if you are really keen, a set of #17951 will lower you about 2 inches.

I should also mention that #47951 are not listed in the nolathane catalogue as being for out utes, they are for diffrent models but will also fit. you will need to buy 2 kits (one for each side) and they come with all apropriate mounting hardware.

#47952 1"

#47950 1.5"

#47951 2" (bigger wheels required)

Also worth noting is that they are not legal in some (all?) states, not that annyone really cares. And yes those numbers are in the right order.

Sorry for the thread mining but I thaught it was about time that somone dispelled the myth that you could not get lowering blocks for our utes.

hope this helps

Luke

• 2 weeks later...