New Di Filippo Exhaust

Josh636

• Member For: 17y 18d

Got my new exhaust half on today, car is a bf ute with rapid cooler and 10psi tune making 265rwkw, put the rear section on slightly louder at idle but not noticable when driving, though cant hear much over the turbo spool from the pod anyways. overboost alittle to about 12psi, wheel spins and axle tramps in second now too.

I got the 4 inch dump to 3.5 to 2x2.5 system pretty cheap new/second hand, its for a ba though and I have a bf so I wanted to know if anyone knows the thread size of the o2 sensor so I can weld on a nut for the second sensor?

hopefully get some injectors next week too and get the dump and cat on and get it dynoed, 300kw here I come.

cheers

Josh

cept I live in mt isa and there is one small exhaust shop and no one seems to have anything when you want it on the spot plus I want to get a nut and weld it in myself at work for the weekend. searched everywhere cant find the specs, give some places a call tomz see what if I can find some details

• Member For: 17y 2m 19d
cept I live in mt isa and there is one small exhaust shop and no one seems to have anything when you want it on the spot plus I want to get a nut and weld it in myself at work for the weekend. searched everywhere cant find the specs, give some places a call tomz see what if I can find some details

Mate you need an M18 x 1.5 nut, buy one wherever you can and do a test fit to one of your existing sensors. you will also need to machine the nut down so it is thinner, If you weld a normal thick nut on, the probe won't be properly in the gas flow.

happy welding

Luke

Mate you need an M18 x 1.5 nut, buy one wherever you can and do a test fit to one of your existing sensors. you will also need to machine the nut down so it is thinner, If you weld a normal thick nut on, the probe won't be properly in the gas flow.

happy welding

Luke

thanks but I got lazy and just took it to the exhaust shop, probably charge me a arm and a leg. I got the zorst cheap so all is good.