Group Buy: Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors - $364 (plus delievery) for set of 6 ...(25sets so far)...

straughsberry

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 8d
[quote name='DesFlurane' post='645963' date='Mar 15 2008, 09:23 AM']Please include me.
Thanks.
What date are you expecting (approx) them to arrive with you?[/quote]
As I mentioned, I'm updating once a day because Dags is updating the list on the front page and it's too much mucking around if I update adhoc. So you will appear at the end of the day some time.

Details of this group buy here: [url="http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=43121&view=findpost&p=643097"]where what how and why.[/url]

[quote name='Skillpottie' post='645972' date='Mar 15 2008, 09:48 AM']Dont forget to put me on the list i sent you a pm yesterday
Thanks
Daniel[/quote]
Daniel, I have added you. No 16 with a bullet mate.

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 11m 12d
[quote name='straughsberry' post='646026' date='Mar 15 2008, 01:02 PM']Dags is updating the list on the front page[/quote]
First post updated. :spoton:

• Donating Members
[quote name='Dagabond' post='646098' date='Mar 15 2008, 04:23 PM']First post updated. :spoton:[/quote]
Thanks for the update Dags. I noticed that Skillpottie is on twice. Can we remove the duplicate please. Also, can I suggest I list the updates once a day as you suggested, then you can copy that list to the first post? I see you already added DesFlurane which is cool, but I also needed to add Rob E. Also, if you add them it may throw the order of interest out as I've had a few requests by PM. Is that cool?

• Donating Members
[quote name='R-SPEC' post='645339' date='Mar 13 2008, 05:02 PM']I'll grab some, but only if I can wait till pay day on the 19th? I just forked out $2k for my engagement party lol

When are you planning on making the order and requesting payments?[/quote]

Hey, congrats on the engagement. With the kefuffle of running a group buy, I missed that detail.