New Fg F6

THRU5T

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 9m 21d
Speakin of badges that F6 badge on the rear door looks awfully lonely out there by itself..... :spoton:

It will be accompanied by a kw figure soon enough.

Also, I find it odd that hardly anyone has mentioned the size of the cooler! It goes right up behind the top grille. It's MASSIVE!

P.S. I think it looks HOT with and without the Raccoon eyes.

• Member For: 18y 1m 3d
I like the body colour coded eyes, almost looks european...

I reckon if you had a standard F6 in Yellow people will paint some black eyes on it and you'll have a huge smiley.....or a pretty quick happy taxi

Mellow Yellow excuse my pisspoor photoshop skills but you get the picture

Nice one mate,

I just wanted to say that your a clown, so maybe this smiley face car would be perfect for you hahah!

:spoton:

The shot in the top photo looks ok, but in the bottom photo those rear wheel arches look googly. They stick out far too much; doesn't look naturally sleek. I hate the VE's look as well. Look's like :puke:

love the v8 style exhaust coming from the side, but what are the chances of that making production? also does any one think that the back of the great lump looks kind of like a prius? hahah im serious, just squint your eyes a little!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 13d
It will be accompanied by a kw figure soon enough.

Also, I find it odd that hardly anyone has mentioned the size of the cooler! It goes right up behind the top grille. It's MASSIVE!

P.S. I think it looks HOT with and without the Raccoon eyes.

That's strange because if you look at the taper on the end tanks, there seems to be little chance for it to extend much further, unless the end tanks are very thin at the top.

• Member For: 16y 9m 11d
New and improved F6. Colour coded racoon eyes, and lowered a fair bit. I'm fairly drunk so the jobs not 100% but it will do!

FG_typhoon_colour_coded_lowered.jpg

I hated it until I seen this. wat a difference. id buy one but I cant even afford a current f6 so I might have to wait 6 or 7 years