New Fg Falcon

Iconic Bionic

Keep what your got or FG it is  

330 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 14d
Hi all, just joined a few days ago and first post is in new members section. Just finished a lease on my 03 BA XR6T and loved it. I used to drive long distance for my job and always felt fresher getting out of this car then any other I have previously owned.

Will be ordering a new FG turbo soon but first would like to see what colors will be available.

By the way I was at the Eastern Creek V8 Supercar race today and actually saw a new XR8 parked in the back of the pit area and must say it looked quite nice, better then the pictures I have seen so far. The interior looks great also. Took a few pics while had the opportunity. Car was Vic registered under the Ford name.

Pics god dam it. :hiall:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 16y 7m 14d
Pics god dam it. :buttonit:

Sorry for not loading the photos earlier but was still trying to work out how to upload. Here they are.

And yes the colour is metallic and looks even better in real life.

post-14766-1205147659_thumb.jpg

post-14766-1205147712_thumb.jpg

post-14766-1205147738_thumb.jpg

post-14766-1205147761_thumb.jpg

post-14766-1205147780_thumb.jpg

post-14766-1205147803_thumb.jpg

post-14766-1205147826_thumb.jpg

post-14766-1205147842_thumb.jpg

• Member For: 18y 2d

Modders have no fear... Ebay will have genuine chinese performance upgrade parts for the FG in no time. I really fear that someone will release an FG front bar upgrade to suit the BA/BFs.

I will spare any judgements on the FG until I see one in the flesh.

• Member For: 16y 7m 14d
far out, well spotted joe!

Pat, was sitting apposite the pits at turn 1 at Eastern creek and looking over at the pit exit I noticed a car driving from the back of the pits to the skid pan area when my son and I looked at each other and said that has to be the new model. My son and his mate quickly went over to have a look to see if it was the new model and sure enough it was. Luckily we took the camera it was only a last thought before we left home that morning. Don't know who was driving but as can be seen it was parked in the area with the rest of other cars parked around there.

• Member For: 21y 5m 25d
I didn't know that they were already on the road. Nice pics :nudie:

Technically they aren't, its a Field Evaluation Unit. Has the little brass plate on the front number plate that symbolisizes its a FMC vehicle. Basically a full production ready version, but won't be sold to the general public after testing has been finished. It will either be used in a crash test or it will meet the crusher.