FG Falcon Is Here!

shitbmxrider

• FG Falcon fan!
  • Member For: 21y 3m 15d

regarding comments on the linear delivery of power, I.e lack of turbo surge. This is a good thing, it means the car is moving and barely losing momentum between gear changes. This is why its putting down a 13.4 ¼ mile time.

I want one!

I like the styling myself, a nicer front. Not sure about the rear tail lights though, but theyll do. Are they LED? Do they flash lots during high speed braking like newer euro cars?

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 26d
as are the quality of the trim & plastics.

Good review mate but I thought the material they used looked horrible, the rest was pretty similar to my BA.

100_0124.jpg

Edited by XRTPSI

Guest EGOXRT
  • Guests
Good review mate but I thought the material they used looked horrible, the rest was pretty similar to my BA.

100_0124.jpg

It might look crap but the actual quality of the fabric, is miles ahead of the BA/BF stuff.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 26d

Yeah good point, I got leather :spoton: I hope they decide to have a few more options with it this time.

• Member For: 18y 1m 17d
It might look crap but the actual quality of the fabric, is miles ahead of the BA/BF stuff.

It's want to be. For too long now the Facon plastics have been way too easy to scratch.

Gotta sy though, the new FG has me keen on the new F6 when my current lease is up.

• Member For: 16y 6m 19d

EGOXR6T,

Your a lucky man to had driven the FG. My father in law works for ford and did mention the linear power in the turbo but did mention that when they went in the manual version they he felt the boost alot more.

• Member For: 21y 6m 20d
Yes it was, it had no options. The fabric is a little "Different" but the quality is heaps better that the BF. I will be taking a G6ET out also, so I will try and get a little more in depth with the interior of that.

The icc is also much nicer, even in the base model. The bluetooth pairing is very nice but will be limited to most of the popular phones, so be sure to ask as many questions as possible before buying...

Hey EGOXRT excellent review!!

Can you PLEASE test out how the G6ET goes with the LSD regarding traction and powering ut of corners?

Cheers mate!