FG Falcon Is Here!

shitbmxrider

• Member For: 17y 1m 21d

Okay, who can do a backwards calculation for me on an FG XR6T with the following options and tell me what the price works out to be.

Options included in this quote:

(1) Prestige Paint - (2) XR Luxury Pack - (3) Technology Pack (B/Tooth&iPod Integration - (4) XR Floor Mats - (5) Window Tint - (6) 4X19' Alloy w heels -

(7) Tow Pack - (8) Platinum Paint + Fabric/Leather + Vinyl Guard - (9) Single Slot DVD - (10) 4 x 19" Vanquish Wheels (incl Tyres)

Saving on vehicle purchase: $10,491.13 (includes fleet discount + GST input tax credit if applicable)

Got the above info in a recent quote from a Novated lease company and was wondering if the deal was good or not.

Thanks in advance.

Dennis

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 4m 28d
Okay, who can do a backwards calculation for me on an FG XR6T with the following options and tell me what the price works out to be.

Options included in this quote:

(1) Prestige Paint - (2) XR Luxury Pack - (3) Technology Pack (B/Tooth&iPod Integration - (4) XR Floor Mats - (5) Window Tint - (6) 4X19' Alloy w heels -

(7) Tow Pack - (8) Platinum Paint + Fabric/Leather + Vinyl Guard - (9) Single Slot DVD - (10) 4 x 19" Vanquish Wheels (incl Tyres)

Saving on vehicle purchase: $10,491.13 (includes fleet discount + GST input tax credit if applicable)

Smells like SG Fleet type of quote?? Just ask them, they have to tell you how much you are financing! Then ask them to remove that protection pack and really get ready for a surprise!

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 27d

Yeah it is mate - I think he was referring to the "Platinum Paint + Fabric/Leather + Vinyl Guard". Better off rubbing a bit of snake oil on your car instead :thumbsup:

• Member For: 17y 1m 21d

Okay got a quote today from my local dealer and I thought they may have tried harder considering how quiet it is for them at the moment. (told so by salesman)

FG XR6T manual less fleet discount sub total was $40,085.

I added nearly $12,000 worth of extra then they wanted to charge me delivery and on roads which is worth another $3680.

Total on road price is about $55,600.

I would have thought that considering the extra they may have been a little sharper with the pencil, everything has been quoted at the RRP. Nobody pay RRP anymore do they?

Surely I can find a dealer who wants to sell me a XR6T in Vixen.

As a generalisation, I would be looking for 10% off rrp which is pretty damn good. ie - price up on the ford website and then get 10% off (you still have to pay for onroads).

basically you should get drive away with a few options for the ford rrp. helps to have an abn (but business reg costs more)

• Member For: 16y 7m 2d

Put down my deposit this arvo.

Ego XR6T Ute 6Spd auto

September build (so it has DSC)

lux pack

tech pack

safety pack

tow pack

floor mats

headlight guards

$42145 drive away

did I get a good deal? 2 dealers said that it was not at all possible for them to go that low