FG Falcon Is Here!

shitbmxrider

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 3m 10d

Its all relative to your trade in , I buy a new one every 3 years , I traded my XR8 BA MkII Ute only 50'ks ,on a FG 6T ute, only because they gave me a good changeover price to keep me in the fold and coming back. Looked at a VE SS ute which is cheaper , but the trade in was $10 g's less than getting another Ford , so whats it matter ? Either way you lose money , part of life , lol.

My 2005 XR8 ute , is a complete dog of a car , despite no real faults, just never cut it in the handling department , and day to day driveability , with poor handling at speed on country roads and downright lethal if damp roads.

So for the good changeover price why not try something new , faster, better handling and smoother.

Im not into Wankerwatts just the overall package.

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 17y 5m 24d

Benny turned up to our newy cruise today with his 2 day old FG turbo , and I must say it is one hell of a car we where on some of the nicest roads for testing a cars ability today and that FG never left the mirror of my 308rwkw BA

very nice car Benny I think I might have to hunt down some more power , when you tune that thing it'll be all over me :icon_ford:

Edited by our06t

• Member For: 18y 2m 1d
G6E Turbo - Ego and Charcoal leather - no options, $55000 on road

Good price.

What dealer and state?

Which dealer in Victoria usually give good deals? With the 2 month wait I thought they would be no chance of getting a good deal

• Member For: 16y 3m 27d

2 month wait!!! my dealer had 7 in stock when I bought mine last tuesday, picking it up today. 2 other local dealers also had 5 or so in stock.

im in QLD. got mine from Senior Hua at Bryan Byrt Ford Mt Gravatt.

• Member For: 16y 6m 1d

Hi All,

FG XR6T Manual Sedan, Silhouette

Leather Seats

Premium Sound

Safety Pack

Reverse Sense & Camera

Tow Pack (1600KG)

Technology Pack

Full Size Alloy Spare

Mats (XR-Graphite)

Pollen Filter

$48,000 Drive-Away :roflmbo:

• Member For: 16y 11m 25d

Nice murray good price (I think) mates looking at getting 1 same as your minus the Safety Pack,Reverse Sense & Camera, Tow Pack (1600KG), Technology Pack, Full Size Alloy Spare.. but with ZF auto.. wonder if can get same price drive away.. its a good price to keep in mind now..

edit: now looking at price could maybe get tad cheaper with out all and just auto and luxury pack

Edited by XRT-16