FG Falcon Is Here!

shitbmxrider

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FG Falcon fan!
  • Member For: 21y 3m 15d

Tonite u will see the ads on TV, otherwise hop on youtube or the Ford website.

Personally, I cant stand them, let us hear what u think.

And the tagline Imagine The Possibilities - WHAT THE F-UCK?! Sounds like a Microsoft ad or something.

Edited by TurboDewd

• FG Falcon fan!

Nope. My initial genuine reactions were: surprise, shock, emasculation, embarassment, disbelief, humiliation. I couldnt believe what I was seeing and hearing.

I am so fired up on this Ive already emailed Ford and Wheels magazine. Everyone should hop on Contact Us on the Ford website and tell Ford what we think...

• Member For: 17y 2m 5d

Its certianly not the greatest ad out there, but I think its okay. Yeh the fingers at the start make you go what the... but it makes sense at the end.

• Member For: 16y 10m 26d

Ads dont excite me much. When I saw the fingers t first felt like I was about to see a yellow pages ad. Had to see the ad a couple of times to suss out what the go was with the fingers now that I get it I must say it's very clever. I'm not sure if it will sell cars though.

Also, one of the videos is of the car being put together, The motor in that video is a standard NA 6 yet the complete car is of a G6ET... I hope they dont make that mistake on someones G6ET order :)

Edited by Elias

• Member For: 21y 5m 26d

Someone on another forum reckoned Ford have made 2 different sets of ads, and if the current ones aren't well recieved they will start playing the other ones. Hope he's right. Seems like they aren't even sure how the ads will go themselves, but I guess they are targeting a specific type of market.

• FG Falcon fan!
Someone on another forum reckoned Ford have made 2 different sets of ads, and if the current ones aren't well recieved they will start playing the other ones. Hope he's right. Seems like they aren't even sure how the ads will go themselves, but I guess they are targeting a specific type of market.

Well I want to know which market they are targetting! LOL, its doesnt seem to be excitement-loving Australian males with balls and dicks and who like to drive and feel the freedom of an Aussie-built fast car matching it with a nice but over-priced M3!

The music sounds like its from a tampon ad, the walking fingers tell me I should be in the Yellow Pages. We see the Falcon fleetingly for just split seconds thru the ad.

Never have I seen a more awesome car betrayed by such a woeful ad. Its like the formula at Ford is, the better our car, the worse our ad is.