shitbmxrider

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 11m 8d

This has got to be the most leaked vehicle since the dawn of viral marketing....they'll be send people out in prototypes by the next model...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 20d
Nice to see they kept the cup holders in the same place. :stirthepot: I always loved the fact that I have to choose between using the cup holders and changing gears. I normally opt to use the ones on the rear bench, hope they are still there in FG.

bah...sensible people buy an auto, in the first place...

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 5d

Hey guys.

Feel like a bit of a fool posting this, however keen to find out if the girly was seeing things today or not...

She came home and says - "I saw the new FPV ute in Silverwater today".

I asked what the... I dont think that you would see one registered and driving around today... Not just yet... She did say maybe she was seeing things, but was pretty sure it was a White FPV ute...

Asked her what made her think it was one - and she said it had that

"UGLY FRONT BAR - THAT WE LOOKED AT IN PHOTOS AND PICS FOR WEEKS BEFORE YOU GOT THE BFII - THE THING THAT FINALLY MADE YOU DECIDE TO GET THE BF RATHER THEN WAIT - YOU KNOW THAT GRAY SECTION UNDER EACH HEADLIGHT"....

Anyone know if this is true or is she going mad???

Guess I should have gone out to have lunch with her today, rather then sitting on my Butt here on this forum!!!

I did have a missed call from the GM of one of the dealers I know personally, could have received his stock... not sure... he did say he was going to call and it should be last week, or this week...

Anyone???

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
FG Ford maybe, but FPV isn't due until June/July, so its fairly unlikely - stranger things have happened though

senna - should have put money on the fact it would have been u to first reply to this!!!

Love it... thanks mate....

Have u guys put any of the FG's on the road yet?

whats the go with that? I thought it was meant to be next week???

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 14d

we we're supposed to get our first ones last thursday, that didn't happen so we are hoping tomorrow, then we will register a couple for test drives

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
we we're supposed to get our first ones last thursday, that didn't happen so we are hoping tomorrow, then we will register a couple for test drives

Yeah was with one of the dealer (un-named) about 2 weekends ago, and the GM and I had a chat on the side, he mentioned that they were on track to get theirs last week...

I have a feeling they did - at least into their holding yard... Prob head over to have a look tomorrow... As mentioned I think they tried to call me, which makes me think they took hold of some last week (Friday) maybe...

See what happens during the week...

Surprised if it was an FG that the girly saw today... especially a FPV (Gray highlights on the front bar she said she saw???)...

White FG FPV UTE... hhhhmmmm