FG Falcon Is Here!

shitbmxrider

• Abuser of Charvels
  • Member For: 20y 10m 10d

Where is the sub located now?

I understand the boot space thing, but it's really no different to B series when you use a full size spare, as most people would prefer.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 21y 2m 15d
There's only so much you can do with a rear drive car in regards to boot space, even with the space at 504L, its still the biggest boot in the segment, Late model camira is 496 and Aurion is 430-odd, at least ford have gotten rid of the bloody sub hanging down.

By the way, we just got the code sheets for the FG, I can't see the LSD being an option on any of the Sedans, it is available on utes though. Of course the XR6T and XR8 have them standard, but I can't see it available on anything else apart from the Police Pack

So do you think I'd be able to get a G6ET with a Police Pack, hehe.

I'm really disappointed by this no LSD. Gonna make it sh*t for a G6ET putting out some big HP.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 14d

genebaby - I think they have just intergrated it better into the parcel shelf, and I understand what you mean about the full size spare...

Benny - When we do a proper training day I will ask the Ford guys about the LSD, surely they are going to fit it, other wise the DSC and Traction Control will go nuts if left on (unlikely I know...)

PLAYRZ - we probably won't see pricing until around April, maybe late March if we are lucky

Edited by senna_T

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 14d

its already been publicised that the car is not on sale until May, however there are no international motorshows on around this time in australia (Sydney is October and Brisbane is January, so ford would rather get the mass publicity that goes with Melbourne Motor Show and get everyone excited about the car rather than release it without the fanfare

• Team Kickass
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 23d
So do you think I'd be able to get a G6ET with a Police Pack, hehe.

I'm really disappointed by this no LSD. Gonna make it sh*t for a G6ET putting out some big HP.

Don't think there will be any police pack G6ET's.

• Member For: 21y 5m 25d
There's only so much you can do with a rear drive car in regards to boot space, even with the space at 504L, its still the biggest boot in the segment, Late model camira is 496 and Aurion is 430-odd, at least ford have gotten rid of the bloody sub hanging down.

By the way, we just got the code sheets for the FG, I can't see the LSD being an option on any of the Sedans, it is available on utes though. Of course the XR6T and XR8 have them standard, but I can't see it available on anything else apart from the Police Pack

Hopefully they do at least offer the LSD as an option, putting 533nm through one wheel is just ridiculous even with TC and DSC. They went to the effort to put XR/FPV equivelent 245 sports rubber on the 18's and 19's, they could have at least had the LSD as an option. I assume they think only older more sedate drivers will buy the G6ET, while the hoons will buy the XR6T. That would be a very wrong assumption, I think it will attract a lot more younger buyers than what they think they will.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 1d

Even if the G6ET doesnt come out with LSD it will be the first mod on day 1, I do think it would be soft by Ford to not but in an LSD.

Regards

TUFXRT6 :blush:

• Abuser of Charvels
  • Member For: 20y 10m 10d

It's probably just an oversight in the specs. With the same engine etc as the T, it just has to have LSD. Maybe not in the G6E, like the Ghia's now, which is still lame, but the G6ET should have LSD. Just wait and see.