Barry Blue

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 11m 8d

Not Gary's fault we have a new thread started on the topic every day in every section..... :pinch:

(Although you might get to miss half of them some bugger keeps merging them....) :tease:

• Member For: 17y 6m 7d

Hey Everyone,

Just bought the new Wheels magazine today and had a squiz at the write up the new FPV models coming out in 2008. I must say the car looks heaps good and way more modern, but still aggressive. The mags got some interesting news in it about engine specs and design ques, they even give you some news on the new Hurricane engine that will be fitted in 2010 to the Orion update. I reckon Expensive Daewoo will be quite on edge, maybe not as much with the new GT's, but the Typhoon will certianly put HSV in a tight spot. Pretty hard to beat a tubo six with there V8's, considering its lighter and has higher acceleration. Anyway good to see Ford giving it all they got.

By the way just started up a Wiki page for the new falcon, that all of you are welcome to add to, its open to everyone. Just thought I would put everything we know about the 2008 Falcon in a central spot that everyone can view and access. I haven't finished the wiki completely (just done the front page). Here's the link if you are interested:

http://2008falcon.wikispaces.com/

Cheers

Prim

• 2 months later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 8d

WOW, if that's it that will look awesome real life, I still like the other one with the racoon front.

Edited by LUMO