2008 Falcon

Barry Blue

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 10d

what ever it looks like and when ever it arrives .. it better be worth the wait .. :stupid:

the phantom has his 3rd birthday - 9th July.. :blink:

his gift is an "extended new warranty"

shaz

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 2m 17d
Most of this info is wrong. There is no chance of Orion being brought forward for starters, Ford have made this clear already and still say it will be launched second quarter next year.

Ahhh dammit.

• Member For: 17y 9m 8d

That right us general public can only go on gossip which we hear, some will be true and some fiction and won't know what the true things will be.

Just sit back and don't worry it will come when it's ready.

I do so hope though that they do go to the air bearing design turbo's though.

Heaps of potenial if someone can tap into the new EM.

I think a good place to look at what EM will be used would be whats in current Mustangs.

This I suspect is because I think that was the case with pre 2000 Mustang's as tuners over there where using these flash box's prior to the BA being launched.

What ever they do though it will be a improvement and yes there may be a few problems as being a first series always does have.

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 19d
Hi, not sure if this link has been posted yet, but looks good..

http://www.caradvice.com.au/2580/2008-ford...orion-spyshots/

I hope that is not the new Ford as it look so wrong. (From what I can see from those angles anyway) It looks so heavy.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 13d
I hope that is not the new Ford as it look so wrong. (From what I can see from those angles anyway) It looks so heavy.

I mainly worried by the still very curved roofline, still looks AU/Taurus like and that's a big mistake. The car is otherwise heavily disguised with fake panels and car bras; too hard to make any judgement.

• Member For: 21y 5m 26d
I mainly worried by the still very curved roofline, still looks AU/Taurus like and that's a big mistake. The car is otherwise heavily disguised with fake panels and car bras; too hard to make any judgement.

Its nothing like AU.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 2d
Did anyone notice the picture of the engine bay of the new Sebring in the motoring section of Fridays Herald-Sun? In particular what the inlet manifold was made of????????

I didn't see the pics your talking about but I heard that the inlet manifold will be made of some sort of plastic on the N/A 6 but not the turbo.