2008 Falcon

Barry Blue

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 3m 29d
If it looks anything like that I think I'll be lining up for one this time next year.

Big AL

Not me looks like a half third quarter way between a Mazda 6 RX8 hyundia tribion and mondoe with VE commy pumped guards

Edited by mickbundy

• boosting
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d

Funny how they both have the same background.....

mondeo = euro

falcon = oz

I am just saying that that pic of the "falcon" looks like a chop to me

• Member For: 17y 9m

some predict the new falcon will debut in feb next year? confirm?

how about new F6 typhoon? (or FPV)

I cant wait...man, I'm actually plan to get a typhoon this year, but all new model is just one year to go, I think I really have to wait (but I hate it, coz I'm not driving falcon at the moment and really wanna get something I want...typhoon)...

• Member For: 17y 6m 7d

Hi Everyone, I am just a new member and I have been surfin' the net for information on the new falcon for a while now and you guys seem to be on the right track, at least I think, but I shore well know Wheels CGI pics are not accurate what so ever. It basically looks the BFII, ecept with minor changes to the exterior, like the focus looking grille and the focus looking doors. It defiently won't look like that and will always be different on paper. Apparently they already have 3 prototypes of the Orion and they were shown to the head manager from Ford America about a month ago, can't remember the site that it was on though (maybe Drive). Ford has also given a prtotype to DJR for test racing, before the 2008 V8 supercar season starts, so they will have the proper setups and won't have much problems when the new season starts. If we are lucky a few spy pictures might appear, due to the testing and we might actually get a some hard evidence on what the exterior styling looks like. As for now they haven't stated where they will be testing, I am guessing some race track that is well hidden, so Ford can still keep the Orion at low profile.

The falcon is also three weeks ahead of schedule and this will also mean an earlier launch, but it is unclear when, but it well could be Feburary, as it was originally staged for March