2008 Falcon

Barry Blue

• I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 10m 2d
its a juiced up four door focus. I'll make my judgment when we see some xr pics

Looks like, but that is all the wheels computer geeks have to go on. Probably look quite different in the final production version.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Good for nothing member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 3m 28d
Sorry guys should have read further the above has been prooven to be a Lincoln MKS concept the larger image was taken from Wheels mag and looks to be the same car going by the shape.

Yeah dags that's the lincoln badge on the front quarter panel

• 3 weeks later...
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 2m 17d

Last I heard, newspaper reports said Ford were going to release the Orion in Feb 2008. Does anybody know if that date has changed? I can't remember where I heard it, but I head that that date may now be late 2008.

Also, based on what one of the guys who has a handle on this forum and who says he works in Ford Research, he says he knows what the car looks like and it did not look anything like the pics that were kicking around before Wheels released their CGI interpretations in their mag this month. Sounds like to me that Ford can't be too far away :roflmbo:

• Member For: 21y 5m 26d
Last I heard, newspaper reports said Ford were going to release the Orion in Feb 2008. Does anybody know if that date has changed? I can't remember where I heard it, but I head that that date may now be late 2008.

Also, based on what one of the guys who has a handle on this forum and who says he works in Ford Research, he says he knows what the car looks like and it did not look anything like the pics that were kicking around before Wheels released their CGI interpretations in their mag this month. Sounds like to me that Ford can't be too far away :welcome2:

Just wait till you see it in the metal, it is absolutely stunning. Makes the VE look like a pile of puke.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 13d
Just wait till you see it in the metal, it is absolutely stunning. Makes the VE look like a pile of puke.

I hope you're right, because IMO overall the VE looks very good except for the stupidly huge flares, especially in profile.

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 15d

You cant just say that.Tell us more :welcome2: