Barry Blue

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 20d

There was a nice little article on the Orion in Yesterdays (Fridays) Paper.. Cant remember what It was about though, I have sh*teforbrains =]

• Seriously Flukey Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 1d
You left the ugh out Flukey...or was that intentional.... :ARFiring:

that's pretty good Dags - I'll pay that

Nah, just a lazy typer

There was a nice little article on the Orion in Yesterdays (Fridays) Paper.. Cant remember what It was about though, I have sh*teforbrains =]

Was it in the Hun?

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 2m 16d

Well as you may or may not know, we have a forum carpark set aside at the Kiwanis All Ford Day in Geelong VIC on Sunday February 17. I find it a strange coincidence that there is an article on the net how Ford, who as we all know have manufacturing facilities in Geelong, are purportedly planning to release more details on the Orion that same day. Geez wouldnt it be good if they did show it at the Kiwanis All Ford Day :spoton: Doubt it though cos that would be gazumping the Melbourne Motor Show now wouldnt it :spoton:

Orion Reveal

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 25d
One down....

orion_caradvice_32_full.jpg

Bye Bye gauge pods by the look of it as well....

That looks pretty damn good, like the way the screen is now up high, buttons etc appear to have a European look.

• Member For: 21y 2m 16d

Ok just a little bit of info I was told today. Not sure how accurate it is but we'll have to wait and see, unless someone else here can confirm. The Turbo motor will be an option available in more variants of the new Orion I.e Fairmont etc. There is going to be a release of some information on the 17th of Feb but what that is isn't clear. The official release is in March.

The new turbo motor will be considerably more powerful than the current one, I'm told more than the current Typhoon. Also the power and torque figures stated for the Turbo Orion are concervative to protect the sales of the XR8.

I can't wait for this car. Hurry up Ford.