2008 Falcon

Barry Blue

• Member For: 21y 3m 15d
bloan, tell us more. You can't leave us hanging like this! Come on............................. :stirthepot:

Would like to say more but to divulge any other info. at this stage could jeopardise my current state of employment! I know it's going to seem like an eternity but I believe the wait will be worth it!

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 5m 9d

Geez, you know we won't tell anyone it was you! Just send us a document with all the secret details on a fake GM letterhead :crybaby: You can trust us.

Anyway, thanks for giving us hope for the future!!

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 2m 17d

Best quality photos I have seen so far :spit: But nothing in them so far impresses me.

Hope it is as good as some insiders have said it is in the flesh!

• Member For: 17y 6m 7d

Hey!

Just had a look at those pics on car advice and the Gt looks really sweet. Heaps more agressive at the front and the buldge on the bonnet looks awsome. I think Holdens in for a surprise when the new falcon comes out, by the looks of the photos Expensive Daewoo should be shivering in their boots, the new VE won't even stand a chance. By the way anyone read this months MOTOR magazine, cause they have an interesting write up about the new falcon. Wheels is also having another write up about the new falcon in next months issue, with more exclusive details on it.

Cheers

Prim

• Formerly XR6NA
  • Member For: 18y 10m 22d
by the looks of the photos Expensive Daewoo should be shivering in their boots, the new VE won't even stand a chance.

Cheers

Prim

There will always be the die hard Expensive Daewoo fans that will buy a Expensive Daewoo no matter what it looks like

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 11m 8d

Having a close long hard look at the photo's of the "GT".... it doesnt look any different to the current XR8.....

The only difference I see are the door handles....