Some Pics Of My Ute

• Member For: 17y 6m 25d

Hey fellas, long time reader here at fordxrt6.com, but I have been on one of the other forums for a while now and thought I would show off my little ute with you guys.

So far the car has only been lowered and had a K&N filter installed.

In the next couple months it's copping some APS gear (intake, intercooler piping), new cooler of some description, injectors, fuel pump and a tune, hopefully that will see me comfortably around the 300rwkw mark, just what I want.... for the time being!

Anyway, here are some pics of the ute, hope you like it.... you might need some shades as the color is a bit much for some people.

outside-front.jpg

outside-back.jpg

front-on-nolights.jpg

post-150-1218371966_thumb.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m

One ute on its guts, looks tough. :biggrin:

The style of the pics is out there, but it works for me.

• Member For: 17y 6m 25d
See you got the oh so high cost option of a hard cover from 'FPV' did they throw in the mono chrome ICC?

Nice shots looks hot down low. :biggrin:

hahaha, tell me about it..... they could have at least put a hard cover on from factory, it's an FPV for crying out loud... oh but no... I get a dodgey print of the FPV logo and a crappy cover that flaps in the slightest of breezes!!

Yeah monochrome ICC, no prestige anything! It doesnt bother me though, I never have the radio or air con / heater going anyway.

Honestly, the car is a big step backwards coming from a BA ghia in all aspects apart from looks, but the F6 has so much more potential than previous car ever would have.