Are Ex Cop Xr6 Turbo's A Good Buy?

BEN189

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 18y 1m 24d
Where have you been. Havnt heard from you in months, seen you since Bathurst 2006. I think the question got asked a few months back. . . Where the hells that bloke with old the highway car that always freaked us out???

I.B.

:spit: Still on compo. :chained: My baby needed (well I say needed) some work done which left me with no money for fuel to go cruising. Will be doing new camshaft this weekend hopefully (I bought it now just have to get it in). once I have done that I will be ready to go cruisin again. Still have a laugh at the reaction from the boys on the bathurst cruise :verysad:

Hope to catch up with you soon on the next one

Cheers

Dan

• F6 Phoon ----- MISH!!
  • Member For: 17y 7m 8d

Definately plenty of clean good condition Ex chasers and Ex undercovers out there mate paid 24k for his 07 BF2 mid last year, hasnt had a drama an is still brand new basically, not a mark on the interior, is such a smooth car.

just make sure you have a good look around first and take one for a drive, get them inspected before u hand over cash.

• Member For: 16y 1m 9d

like any work car the driver doesnt have to worry about any problems or long term lifespan. The job comes first not the car hence why they wont think twice at things you and I wouldnt do like going up gutters etc.. I drove some decent cop cars when looking and offered money on one but you just have to go over them that much more. I'd never buy one at auction without a test drive and under carriage inspection, that's a huge gamble.