Need A Job? Look Here (melb)

YPURV4

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d

Well im after a person to work on PRE-FAB (pre fabricated) wall frames.

Basically, im after any one who is good with tools,hard worker, basic knowledge of building and dosnt mind a long day here and there.

I work as a semi sub contractor E.g. I get paid by the meter but my work does my tax.But I work at my own pace, and start when I wont and finish when I wont.

In saying that the job is a hard paced job with long hours some days (6am-4:30pm) most days are (6am-2:30pm}, depending on the work load, but the more we build the more we get paid :stirthepot:

So what it involves is, cutting and building wall frames that's it, one person cuts the other builds untile the cutter has finished the job then you both build untile the job is done.

if you havent ever used a saw(e.g. like a mango tech saw) before dont stress as I can teach you that in time, all I need is some who has a basic knowledge of building and is good with tools, and like I said I can teach you the rest.

so all in all I need a fellow worker as my last guy just pulled out on me, its a two team job and we split the rate 50/50 which is $5.20 a meter so $2.60 each, I average about 80m day (with 2 people)

most of the times more but that works out to about $860 a week each before tax.

So its not that bad but like I said that's the average, most of the time with a fast worker its more like 90-100m a day.

The only real down side to this job is long hours some days and we dont get over time for weekend work, and they can just drop a big job on you at any time. But that's about it we have our own factory, work on our own, and do what we like as long as the work gets done.

So if you, or some one you know would like to know more about the work you can PM me and will go from there.

factory located in braeside, company is ENGTRUSS.

cheers

Michael

Edited by YPURV4