Put Some 19" Xhp Dirty Dogs On A Black T

Entriken

• Member For: 17y 9m 15d

picked up a black XR6 turbo about a week ago and got a pair of 19" dirty dogs put on yesterday....ill put up some pics soon and let me know what you all think.

cheers

Brett

yea in the process of moving house but will get pics asap...also got a quote to get pedders sports rider coils fitted and they said $670 but they said that I would need a camber kit in the front to get the wheels aligned...just wondering if anyone else has done this set-up, but they quoted me $1100 for the four coils and the camber kit fitted...

is this alright and also has anyone had experience with the sports rider coils in regards to comfort, body roll etc....also as I said above I have a set of 19's on the car and I asked the bloke if there would be any rubbing issues and he said that there wouldnt be...

thoughts???

• Member For: 17y 23d

Hey

I got a set of 20incher dirty dogs on a octane ute. did you find that there was alot of weights on the rims?

check on ebay you can get full set of springs for $220, 670 seems alot of money for springs, and another $400 for a camber kit seems a bit rich.

cheers

Josh

oh cheers ill have a look...have you ever been in a car with these on a falcon? just dont wanna spend money on something that's gunna give me a rough ride.

cheers

hey

hopefully ill have em up by tomoro...have seen your car around but I wasnt in mine....just wondering have you had the ute lowered?

if so who did u use and cost to do it

• Sexy Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 10m 16d
just wondering if anyone else has done this set-up, but they quoted me $1100 for the four coils and the camber kit fitted...

Hey mate,

That is a bullsh*t price to pay, I wouldnt even bother with them. I picked up my set of Pedders UUL's for about $250 bucks brand new, and it cost me about $120 to fit them. I was contemplating with a camber kit, and in the end didnt go with it, I always said to myself id put it on if I needed it in the future. I never did and the wheels sit fine, no need for a camber kit!

• 1 month later...