NSW Spotted Thread

senna_T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 12d

Well this lad get around!

Spotted him a month ago or so ago at Mona Vale, and then a few weeks back when dropping into the Sea Eagles club to buy tickets for our last home game, ( oh the humanity!) he was in at Titan Ford (had a wee little scratch on the front shutup.gif ) but was too lazy to post then!

Spotted that nice black F6 again on Griffin Rd Curl Curl tonight........looks and sounds niiice!

I saw old mate HKS on the M4 a couple of weeks ago, I was going to give it a bit of a squirt but my fuel gauge said 'E' and distance till empty said 7km.

Edited by jimmy1234

• Member For: 17y 5m 25d

No wonder they need the F6 - the boys spend half there time following Chief Clancy Wiggum's lead!

I just thought I'd mention it as they have started coming into the service dept. to get their first problems fixed

with all the cops asking what the hell is the go between gear changes (the "fart") and the instability at high speeds, (high legal speeds, that is)

dave

• Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 10d

Spotted a Silver Hyundai Excel at Engadine this morning with, wait for it, WSID competitor numbers on the front & rear glass. I was like, WTF!

• Member For: 16y 2m 11d

spotted haeding south on the m7 near hoxton park,,,

a bionic blue bf with a large ripid front intercooler.. black spoke rims.. 20s front and loooked like 22's on the rear... any one here??

and also heading south.. a white ba xr8 with bonnet bule side stickers and quad exhaust... cruised up beside you...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 15d

Spotted on the Hume in Carramar / Lansvale this arvo a blue T with a big front mount on it, cruising along side me from Sizzler up to the meccano set.

Anyone here?

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 7m 20d

Spotted a Silver Hyundai Excel at Engadine this morning with, wait for it, WSID competitor numbers on the front & rear glass. I was like, WTF!

Did you give him a run?

Would have been a good match for the AU.....