NSW Spotted Thread

senna_T

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
I've seen a silver xr6 turbs go around Oak Flats heaps with red P plates BCL-### I can't remember the numbers. Driver looks a bit too old to be a red P plater ;) sounds nice but

Also note to all Wollongong drivers - There's unmarked police cars:

FG Falcon (White)

X 4 VE SS's (Gold, Purple, Green, and Red)

Mondeo Turbo (White)

Imprezza Hatch (Blue)

Omega Commodore (Silver)

and I've heard of one driving a S15 around? Pleeeese

It's all cool, I'm down for the "No Speeding" cause it does kill. But I'm not down for one pulling up next to you with full black tint making it look like he wants to race.

No chance.

Edited by Iconic Bionic

• Member For: 16y 2m 11d

who's the member here with the white BF XR6 Turbo sedan with the big rims.. (polished dish black centre) and has the standard BF XR bar but the centre of the lower grille has been painted black?? I know he's on here but cant remember his username..

-spotted waiting at the intersection at liverpool waiting to cross the hume highway on "elizabeth rd'... I drove past and beeped/waved..

• XXR.64T
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 18d

I know its not an xr6 or an f6 but 2nite I saw a new red GT40 in edgecliff tonight about. doubt anyone here has 1 but still was nice to see..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 15d
who's the member here with the white BF XR6 Turbo sedan with the big rims.. (polished dish black centre) and has the standard BF XR bar but the centre of the lower grille has been painted black?? I know he's on here but cant remember his username..

-spotted waiting at the intersection at liverpool waiting to cross the hume highway on "elizabeth rd'... I drove past and beeped/waved..

That would be me mate. I have the stock XR rims on it at the moment, until I fit up my new tyres.

I heard the beep then saw you go past and only saw the back end of your car. That's when I realised it must've been a fellow forum member.

Sorry for not waving - I just happened to be looking the wrong way at the time.

• Member For: 16y 2m 11d
That would be me mate. I have the stock XR rims on it at the moment, until I fit up my new tyres.

I heard the beep then saw you go past and only saw the back end of your car. That's when I realised it must've been a fellow forum member.

Sorry for not waving - I just happened to be looking the wrong way at the time.

lol.. I spotted the front and not many people have moded it like yours.. I knew the exact moment I spotted the front bar it was you from the forums.. lol.. I couldnt smash the horn fast enough! lol.. black and white theme paint job certainly stands out... lol Was on my way back home from work..