Ps3 Broken

YPURV4

• Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member For: 16y 6m 22d

mine did the same thing as well, it was the blue ray drive, so sent it to sony to be fixed, they sent me back a NEW SYSTEM, which meant ALL MY SAVE DATA WAS GONE and now the new one has sh*t itself also.... not too impressed really....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 14d

I will be REALLY PISSED if they send back a new system. I bought the original 60gb for the extra features which are all gone now. They will be getting a very nasty surprise if they try and replace it with a 40gb, that I promise. Even if it is a 80gb they better look out.

I was smart enough to get a USB stick though and copy ALL my information from game saves to photo's etc etc.

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 22d

FARK NO!!!

WERE STILL GETTING ONE... YOU SAID I COULD!!!

Mate, just take it to a Sony repair center if its a genuine fault, and tell them that it was bought for you as a gift... hence the other persons name (that's if they ask)... they are most likely to just fix it regardless and not even notice... but if they do, then you have an explanation...

:crazystuff:

• Member For: 19y 11m 30d

these guys repair broken consoles all the time, its not in VIC but hey beats paying $350 to fix.

http://xpunked.com/PS3/ps3.htm

it doesnt mention it on their site, but they should do new dvd drives and lasers they do it for other consoles such as xbox and Wii.

ive had a mate who got his Wii chipped by them and he said they were great.

• Member For: 19y 11m 30d
I already have but sony have a clause stating that the warranty is only valid to the first owner.

And even the warranty receipt has the othere guys details on it so I cant use it.

so tell them your the other guy and youve moved house... aslong as you use his name you should be right.

if not, ring harvey norman head offices and threaten department of fair trading. they WILL come to the party.

• Member For: 16y 8m 9d

sorry to hear mate... I live of my ps3 id be lost without it lol call of duty 4 is simply amazing HOWEVER im not into the story line... I only play online, its just I <3 Bananas sic lol

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 17y 19d

there's no way that any manufacturer or repair centre should be denying you warranty repairs because someone else's name's on the receipt, just no way. we handle repairs/replacements/refunds all the time, and it's doesn't even get mentioned!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 14d

mrdose, I am more or less the same once the missus goes to bed. I am going to be lost without it.

I also have cod4, haven't played it since I got WAW though as I like the older weapons more than the newer stuff.

What is your PSN?

• Member For: 16y 8m 9d

yeah I jus bought WAW but been playin modern warfare way more still, I love modern weapons. I hate the U.S so I try my best to always be in Spetsnaz :spoton: lol my bro started it on my account so rather then makin a new one I hijacked his account lol its branagebuck08. best thing about WAW is you can use tanks bwuahaha