New Member (another)

Hext

• Member For: 16y 11m 6d

Gday people,

Just thought I would post a quick hello, have been a member on other forums for a while and then found this one. Ive had the XR for a little over a year now, I'm very happy with the car. Its an 05 BA MKII in Mercury, wanted a manual but ended up with an auto as this one was a steal, low kays etc. Mods are fairly limited at the moment (see link for details). I have got a set of injectors and a fuel pump here waiting to be installed but as I live in the country its kind of hard to get any mods done. Anyhow sure I'll get loads of info off here,

Ads

• Member For: 17y 22d

Hey mate!

Whereabouts you from? I live in bum-f*&*-ville as well, I know what you mean about getting work done. Nearest decent tuner is 2hrs from me :(

Anyway I'm sure you'll have fun playing around though, I'm still waiting on delivery of my XR, lousy ford dealership here is a massive pack of muppets.

welcome mate!

be sure to check out the wa section if you are keen on a cruise when you come to the city!

I'll have a look now and find it, dont get back too much and if I do its mostly mid week. Sure I'll be around for one, eventually.

Hey mate!

Whereabouts you from? I live in bum-f*&*-ville as well, I know what you mean about getting work done. Nearest decent tuner is 2hrs from me :(

Anyway I'm sure you'll have fun playing around though, I'm still waiting on delivery of my XR, lousy ford dealership here is a massive pack of muppets.

I live in Kellerberrin, its in WA wheatbelt area about 2 1/2 hours east of Perth. As I said nearest 98ron fuel is 60kms east of here, nearest tuner would be Xtreme in Midland which is about 2 and a bit hours away. Hope the XR doesnt take too long to arrive, the wait isnt fun if its delayed by Ford.