I Now Own A Phoon :)

XR6TURBST5

• Member For: 18y 2m 9d

Hi thanks for your help guys. Sorry I didnt make the QLD cruise I had relly's over.

I took the car into springwood ford today and got some warrenty work done like the leaking left cv seal and sunroof creaking, they also fitted new rear brake hoses and the Brakes feel alot better.

They are allright the green machine at springwood. Although I think HARDON had a few problems when they smashed his XR6T. By the way mick car is goin great!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 18y 8m
Hi thanks for your help guys. Sorry I didnt make the QLD cruise I had relly's over.

I took the car into springwood ford today and got some warrenty work done like the leaking left cv seal and sunroof creaking, they also fitted new rear brake hoses and the Brakes feel alot better.

They are allright the green machine at springwood. Although I think HARDON had a few problems when they smashed his XR6T. By the way mick car is goin great!!

Good stuff Josh love to hear it.And in regards to the sprinwood fux, I'm glad they treated u good and fixed that stuff for u.And if they give u any trouble give me a call and ill sort them out.

Cheers H-O

• Member For: 18y 2m 9d

Hey Mic sorry I didnt get back to you thanks for the msg. I'm here now and its hot, cold, windy, dusty and more.

I'm missing the car already I just hope the misses doesnt drive it.