Central Qld

12FEAR

• Member For: 21y 9m 24d

Rus,

Saw ya in town tonight for the first ime in ages. How long you back for? We should all catch up next weekend if nobodys doing anything? (and fit my new plenum, cooler, and piping, :buttrock: ) @ Gregs shop with beer and the hoists.

sounds like a plan. cant be this weekend though. Going to Yeppoon.

also moving house soon, over to Haswell street off Jeppeson. will need some strong dudes and a ute most prob.

oh yeah matty, mate thanks for the offer on the old piping but put it up for sale. after all this is my "family car"

Greg

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 12d

in saying that, I must get these 42lb`ers fitted shortly. lol\

btw the xp is nearly back together.

Okay... so for the small cost of $1100 I'll move your house, and throw in a cooler and pipepwork, lol.

• RUS531
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d

Hey only just caught up on this thread, Whats everyone doin this weekend coming.... I've been in emerald the last few weeks, I think im back to gladdy this week. that's sounds like a plan to T that up one weekend I'll have to put a plenum on one day, and I got a few things I need to fit up aswell at the moment... the ute will be ready for a service I a couple of weeks

• Donating Members

If my kit arrives this week, I'll be bolting it all on Saturday night. Might need the help of a sparky to extend the 2 wiring looms that run off the throttlebody... I'll supply the beer (3.5 strength of course)

• RUS531
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d

don't know if I'll be back this weekend matty, but I would give you a hand for sure if I was there. I also heard you changed your serpentine belt, did you take out your fans or was there enough room with them in?

• Donating Members

Haven't changed it yet pmsl. Lazy, yeah! I'll do it when the front bar and all the pipework is off and I'm fitting the new kit to it.