Central Qld

12FEAR

• Member For: 15y 6m 12d

Sounds like there will be a few there, fingers crossed my first outing will be the 28th too. It'd be good to meet a few of you guys :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

I was talking to a mate that's been to benaraby, he said if I am running around 12 flat I will have some trouble stopping before dirt or something is the track really short or will I sh*t it in with stock brakes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

I was hoping that I can get a bit of help for my 6year old little girl. Her class at school is studying Australia and they are trying to get as many post cards from all over the counrty posted to them, with a little bit of info on the back about where it is that you live you know weather, anything special that happens ect (remembering they are 6 year olds).

If you could send a post card to......... IT WOULD BE GREAT Thanks Deonie

Excelsior Primary School

CLASS A3

63 Shreeve Road

CANNING VALE WA 6155

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

ended up going to benaraby last night I loved it car ran a 12.5 but there is so much room for improvement I didnt push it hard enough off the start, all a learning experience, hopefully I will get back there in the coming months try to crack a 12 flat

• Member For: 16y 4m 6d

so how did everyone go at the drags on the weekend I ended up in brissy for it so I never made it out there. Sounds like fast times 12.5 that's a fun street car, what transmission you have in your car. Hoping to be bringing mine back into town next weekend its going onto the dyno again tomorrow for another power tuning session with dave so if all goes better this time I will be happy.

carl