Central Qld

12FEAR

• 1 month later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d
Hi all we will have to organise a meet or some thing im in Bilo.

Hey red, Addie here you dont no me but I have heard good things bout your beast. I am from bilo too I am mates with justin zisky I got a fantasy purple xr6t only one in town cant miss it. when I was at school I loved ya old blue ba I was nearly gonna hit you up to buy it once apon a time. I also heard this ute had a built motor? If you see me round pull me up I wouldnt mind having a look at ya ute and seeing what an extra 70odd rwkw feels like

cheers man :beerchug:

• Member For: 15y 3m 4d
hi all I am going to banaraby drags tonight if anyone is keen to come for a run

hey im pretty sure I meet you that night at the drags if I got the right car and night, anyway a video of our 2 cars running together enjoy :)

• Member For: 21y 9m 24d
I'm in emerald if any of you are out this way let me know and we can go for a beer/drive not particularly in that order.

hey dude, I see your in Emerald too. I have just moved here. Seen your car around a couple of times. Should meet up for a beer or 2 some time. Have also met Cameron (RUS31) since coming to town.

cheers Greg

• Donating Members
hey im pretty sure I meet you that night at the drags if I got the right car and night, anyway a video of our 2 cars running together enjoy :)

12.2 nice how much power and torque you running. How is the benaraby strip (not that I can compare it to anything). I am looking at coming over one night in the next few months to have a run, I will prob use semi slicks and hope for around a 12 flat but see how it all goes it will be my first time at the track so anything can happen haha

• Member For: 15y 3m 4d
12.2 nice how much power and torque you running. How is the benaraby strip (not that I can compare it to anything). I am looking at coming over one night in the next few months to have a run, I will prob use semi slicks and hope for around a 12 flat but see how it all goes it will be my first time at the track so anything can happen haha

the strip was really good and very very sticky even on bald street tyres. alot better than townsville drag strip and its slippery than the street, my car makes 296.5rwkw

• Member For: 16y 4m 6d
the strip was really good and very very sticky even on bald street tyres. alot better than townsville drag strip and its slippery than the street, my car makes 296.5rwkw

296.5rwkw didn't realise you NA xr6 haha mine's going in to PRE's workshop in august to get done and retuned by dave you should go for a drive to mackay and meet up half way dude

carl

• Donating Members

]

I think I remeber your car in bilo for a while always parked on callide street, that colour and them wheels looked mad were you at callide or dawson for a while?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 12d
hey dude, I see your in Emerald too. I have just moved here. Seen your car around a couple of times. Should meet up for a beer or 2 some time. Have also met Cameron (RUS31) since coming to town.

cheers Greg

Yeah I think I have seen your car round too. We need to all get together for a meet and greet, there seems to be quite a few CQ boys about.