Central Qld

12FEAR

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 5m 28d

hi all I know this still about 8 mounth away but I would like to try and get a group to gether to go to powercruise brisbane is held at qld race way it is on in september the 10th to the 13th I have been to one up in darwin to it was great so brisbane shoud be even better there alot that you can go in the have show and shines, dyno comps, power skids, burn out comps, and cruiseing where you take your car out on the track cruise with your mates. thier is heaps more. so if you are intersted go to www.powercruise.com and check it out

hope to get lot of people for around here to go down to show all those people some of the hot car from up this way.

cheer to you all and safe cruising

• Member For: 16y 4m 5d

hey david_c where are you from again?

I been doing the same thing with my mates here in gladstone I haven't been to one but mates have and I'm keen to go down and give the turbo a run. So keep us posted with whatever your plans are as so far I have bout 3 cars willing to make it, with plenty of time to get more

carl

• Member For: 16y 5m 28d

hi carl that is great more the better I have just move to gracemere now I don't have any plans as yet just seeing how meany are keen to go down for it

cheer david

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 20d

Wats up dudes, just enquring about this cruise in central QLD I'm from townsville I'm I close? Wat time and date because I work in WA I do flyfo coming back on the 3rdFeb, thank you.

• 69 - PSI
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 2d

Hey dudes, just a heads up, im getting married in may and am chasing a couple of cars already got 5 just need 2 more BA/Bf's , one green and one black. If anyone in the rocky/yepoon area knows of anyone r has one, just send me a shout and we'll work it out,

Cheerts

Gav

• Member For: 18y 5m 1d

I should be able to help you out mate. I have a Black BAII "T". Kings Sl's on Speedy Envy's. The Bf Gt bar and DJR 320 skirts will be on by then also. What is the date of the wedding?