Central Qld

12FEAR

• Member For: 16y 11m 1d
Locky, have you seen a new orange vz ss ute with chromies around carrawal? its got the club sticker on the back (UTEZ.com), If so shes the CQ moderator for the club. Shes not ussually afraid to give it a bit (especially if its a ford) so do me a favor, if you see her at the lights say hi from cameron out in emerald, light the wick and blow her ass away lol

Haha yes I have seen that ute around and I've been driving along the long straight before the highway with her behind me, I overtook the car in front and gunned it and she followed suite doing very well to keep up with me right up into some pretty scary speeds... was a good wake up call on the way to work :D I'll say hi if I see her around again. And it's Cawarral not Carrawal :P

I saw all the adds for the motorshow when I was there one the weekend but as you said I thought it was a bit to shorter notice to organise anything. None the less if I'm not doing anything this weekend I might come for a drive down to check it out and I'll say g'day if I recognise your ute.

I'm right into 4x4 challenges as well so it should be good :D

Edited by Locky28

• RUS531
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d

lol yep shes a mad one,

I'm not sure if they are all 4x4 events, I was under the impression they were like barrel racing etc. something like in the last half of this video.. :kewlpics:

If you see this ute there its me!

th_100_0625-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 11m 17d
I went for a drive today from rocky to Biloela via Mt Morgan today and I reckon it might be worth a cruise. Plenty of big long straights to stretch it out as well as some nice curvy roads through the hills with the up and down run of Mt. Morgan to boot. Might possibly be a bit much for those with 19" or 20" rims especially the rough road up the mountain but I reckon it'd be a pretty good cruise.

Theres a nice looking pub that I had a look at called Settlers Inn on what I think is the main street of Biloela which would probably be a great place to have a pub lunch before heading back to rocky for a car wash to get all the fkn bugs off :P

I think it'd be good cruise as it's not to far away for Gladstone members and anyone from Biloela could either come to rocky and head down with us or come back to rocky with us before heading back.

I'm thinking on a Saturday in a month or so. Probably leave around 10:30am as it takes about an hour and a half to get there sticking to the speed limit. I made the run back in under an hour though :P

I'd be willing to look at doing a bit of organising if we've got enough people keen for the cruise so sing out if your interested and we might get something going :D

count me in I live in bilo and im keen for a cruise. have you guys got any dates in mind?

Nah didn't have particular dates in mind and I'm tryin to save my dollars atm for some new mags but if anything starts getting organised hopefully it'll get posted here.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys anyone keen for a cruise to tannum tomorow a couple of mates are keen so if ya want to come I will b waiting at the shell service station on the corner of fitzroy and campbel st at 9:30 am we will most likely be departing about 10:30 am. I'll be driving the white xr6 turbo ute. Or give me a ring on 0408152902. :spoton:

yer it wasn't to bad except for the fine I got done doin 122 after I just over took a car :tonguepoke: but apart from that it was good had lunch at the tannum pub. the fellers with me drive a xrt an xr8 and a wrx. next time I'll try and organise it a bit sooner but it was just a last minute decision to go.

Well seeing as I can't make a new thread in the Queensland section :( :censored: I'll ask here.

Where do us CQ suckers go to get a Custom tune? I'm thinking of getting Injectors, Intercooler and a flash box with a custom tune eventually but I don't know where to start looking. I remember xrcute saying he went down to Goldy for his tune (around 270rwkw I think?) so if someone could tell me where he would've went or maybe somewhere closer to home that'd be sweet.

• Member For: 16y 8m 23d

Hey Locky

Found this a few pages back..it might help you.

Cheers

Buzz

hey guys im in airlie but ill hook up with yas if ya coming up this way and yes blueboost is dave in mackay that has the business called collinsvile ford performance he has done my car 330 rwkw he realy knows what he is talking about and was the first person to run a 10 sec quarter a couple of years ago .