Cruise Friday Night The 9th Nov

RHR

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 26d
I will meet the group at the waterfall entrance to the nasho park as I am coming from the gong. Dezzaxr6t do you wanna meet us there as well?? Me and bk284 will be headin up to the waterfall turn off

Yeah sounds great, what time u going?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 7d
what radio frequency will you be using, by the way, its just started to rain at campbelltown...

Pissing down at Prestons, gonna make it real fun I think.

And can you see how many ppl are on this one topic at the moment.

Edited by Iconic Bionic

• Just sit back and enjoy the ride...!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 2d

My soft excuse... bloody work intervened... :gaysex:

Hope you guys had fun, while keeping it safe of course :gaysex:

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 19d

met the guys down at the lighthouse, was wet everywhere, robbo drove off and I couldn't find him, didn't know what channel they were on, and couldn't be bothered driving in the wet, my car has decided to break traction in the wet up to around 140km/h, because of all this I called it a night very early, hopefully we can get a dry night or day, and I'll be there for sure :gaysex:

• Member For: 17y 6m 14d
met the guys down at the lighthouse, was wet everywhere, robbo drove off and I couldn't find him, didn't know what channel they were on, and couldn't be bothered driving in the wet, my car has decided to break traction in the wet up to around 140km/h, because of all this I called it a night very early, hopefully we can get a dry night or day, and I'll be there for sure :gaysex:

yeah what happened to you Pat ??????

I started following you guys and ended up with chris,darren and rob up at Mt Kira lookout.

dam it was slippery as all hell :gaysex:

glad to meet everyone too........... had a ball all night and dam you guys dont much around when you cruise....... I mean distance wise :yikes:

Ern

• BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 21d

IB So'd I.. What you trying to tell me.. Must say mate that's a bit of a Freak BF mate....:gaysex:

Yes it was an ok night. Was good going through the nasho but the further south we went the wetter it got.

As for the light house another break down in communication. I assumed that everyone would follow the car infront of them. Ah well.

Next time I will have a map with the route highlighted and I will nominate the channel on the UHF before we go. We used 18 last night and it was fine. So in future our defalt channel will be 18 unless advised other wise.

We got as far as albion park but then the heavens opened up. It would have been far too dangerous going up the pass.

So in summing up it was good to meet the blokes that turned up. Ern cant wait to see the barbe in action.